THE JOURNEY - The Goddess Collective Mastermind
This Agreement is made and entered into upon registration and deposit between Jessica Esfandiary (hereinafter “Coach”) and the registrant (hereinafter “Client”).
Coach and Client voluntarily and willingly agree to the terms and conditions as follows:
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described below and of the mutual benefits and obligations as set forth in this Agreement, for good and valuable consideration of The Goddess Collective Mastermind (“Program”) for $600. Coach agrees to provide services as outlined in this Agreement and all Addendums and Client agrees to provide payment as set forth in this Agreement and all Addendums.
- The Program is a 3-month mastermind; lead by 2 facilitators, Jessica Esfandiary and Lauren Urbiztondo (Coach)
- The purpose of the Program is: to support you with your inner work post-retreat and provide community and accountability for achieving your goals.
- Coach will provide the following services to Client including:
- Six 90-minute breakthrough group calls, lead by either Lauren or Jessica facilitating the instruction of healing tools and modalities, structured prompts for a total of six bi-weekly one-on-one calls with another participant of the program. 12 Calls total for the entirety of the program.
- Any modules or slides used will be made available to the Client upon purchase of the Program.
- Email Support: Client may send Coach, or any member of Coach’s team and/or staff, emails throughout the duration of this Program. Emails shall be limited to any issues, questions, concerns, comments or any other reasonable support and shall be sent to [email protected]. Client understands and agrees that Coach, or Coach’s team/staff, shall respond to all emails in a reasonable amount of time.
- Telephone Calls: Client understands and agrees that he/she is entitled to 1 call to last approximately 25 minutes available during the duration of the Program as outlined in Paragraph 1. Client shall schedule calls with Coach via [email protected] Lauren and Jessica reserve the right to discern which one of them will be available for the call.
- Should Coach or Client need to reschedule a call she will notify client by email and text message at least 24 hours in advance unless there is an emergency.
- Group Coaching Calls: Client agrees and understands that all calls are set in a schedule by Coach. Client acknowledges that said calls may not always be at a time and date which is convenient for Client. Client agrees and acknowledges to do her/his best to attend all group coaching calls and participate to the best of his/her ability.
Client agrees and acknowledges that the cost of The Goddess Collective Mastermind is $600.00. Client agrees to remit payment to Coach via PAYPAL/VENMO/STRIPE. Client acknowledges and agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Provider. Client agrees that, absent a payment plan, the full amount of the Program is due in full before Coach shall release any products or services included with the Program.
Coach agrees to offer a payment plan option for the Program. Both Coach and Client acknowledge that all details of the payment are as follows:
Client acknowledges and agrees to pay the full cost of the Program $600.00 OR in two payments of $330.00. Should the Client be unable to make the payments as outlined in this Agreement, Client agrees he/she will promptly notify Coach and/or Coach’s Team to ensure payments are not missed. Client agrees to pay monthly installments as follows:
Missed / Failed Payments
Should Client be unable to make a payment, Client acknowledges and agrees that Client will have a two week grace period to make the required payment upon receipt of invoice by Coach; Client also agrees to a late payment of $50.00; furthermore, should the payment not be received within the two week period, Coach shall consider the Agreement forfeited and reserves the right to cease all access to the Program and Coach shall not be obligated to provide further services under this Agreement.
If a client completes less than 25% of the course they are entitled to a 50% refund of the full course amount (totaling $300.00). If a client chose the multiple payment option, the $60.00 in interest incurred is non-refundable. If the client completes more than 25% of this course they are responsible for the full course amount of $600.
“Confidential Information” means any information, whether written, oral, photographic, video, recorded, or otherwise, regarding or related to the participants, occurrences, and activities at the Event. Confidential Information further includes all confidential or proprietary information regarding the Coach or other Clients that is not generally known. Keep all other sensitive and private information on what happens on group and one-on-one calls confidential.
We agree that Coach holds all intellectual property rights in any of the work products you produce as a result from participating in our Products, Programs and Services including but not limited to copyright and trademark rights. We agree not to hold any claims towards any work product derived from your participation in any Products, Programs and Services. Client agrees to not repurpose or redistribute or share any of the modules.
YOUR LICENSE TO US
By posting or submitting any material on or through our Products, Programs, Services or Program Materials, such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Coach, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Products, Programs, Services or Program Materials, or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in this Client Agreement or in any other agreement with us.
This Client Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.